WiccaSources Blog

WiccaSources Blog incites all Pagans from around the world to unite for freedom of speech. The virtual gathering place counts with the presence of mainstream Pagan writers in direct interview in support for the Pagan Community.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Jung´s Personality Test


I have always admired Jung and his work, him being a studend of Gnose and all, I really love his work . I recently Stumbled upon one of his personality tests on the Internet and decided to take it. It was quite accurate; it turns out that I have a "Journalist Type" personality. Go on, take the test, try it yourself:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
posted by Satyia @ 4:30 AM  

2 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the link, I tried it, I am introverted and intuitive which fits me a lot!

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Satyia said…

    you are very welcome :) and thank you for visiting

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Good Site? Vote at:
Starting Point Directory
Directory