WiccaSources Blog

WiccaSources Blog incites all Pagans from around the world to unite for freedom of speech. The virtual gathering place counts with the presence of mainstream Pagan writers in direct interview in support for the Pagan Community.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Call for help by Roberta Stewart

Sgt. Patrick & Roberta Stewart at their Handfasting


Roberta Stewart needs help with VA pentacle case


PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY: I was wondering if all of you could assist me?? I will be retaining counsel by Monday and then the press release will go out. I am asking if everyone could please provide me with copies of any letters of response from the VA, Congressman and Congresswomen, Senators, Governors. etc.

I would also like to know of any communication and the names of people who you have spoken to any and all public officials regarding the quest. This is very important as I am working other avenues to get the pentacle approved. So all your information would be greatly appreciated. You can email Liberty@circlesanctuary.orgwith any letters or Fax the letter to Circle Sanctuary at 608-924-5961.

Also you can email names of any public official you have spoken to regarding the quest over the last nine years. You can also email me with the information as I would like to keep track of it as well as Lady Liberty.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS MATTER AND I NEED THE INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Again I thank you all for the efforts and support in this matter.
Many Blessings.
Roberta Stewart
posted by Satyia @ 3:46 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Good Site? Vote at:
Starting Point Directory
Directory