WiccaSources Blog

WiccaSources Blog incites all Pagans from around the world to unite for freedom of speech. The virtual gathering place counts with the presence of mainstream Pagan writers in direct interview in support for the Pagan Community.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Research Paper on Human Rights

From : Guinevere

"I am an undergrad pursuing dual majors in religious studies and history. I graduate in December and I am taking a senior seminar human rights course. I am required to write a 15-20 page paper for this course about a human rights issue. I have decided to write about modern day religious persecution of pagans (or pagan groups) . I am looking for viable news sources, books, or articles about documented cases of modern day pagan religious persecution. I feel very strongly that I need to write this paper so that people will better understand the pagan community and what some of us have to go through. Any help would be much appreciated. Blessed be,
Guinivere
email: popkissme@yahoo.com"
posted by Satyia @ 6:32 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Good Site? Vote at:
Starting Point Directory
Directory